“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Saturday, September 26, 2009

God is good.

I am so late on writing this blog- I apologize! These past few weeks have been crazy busy. 2 weeks ago our teaching was on Story telling and that was very interesting. Probably not my favorite week- but it was interesting to listen to our class tell story sets from the Old Testament. I got the privaledge of telling the story of David and Bathsheba, so that was pretty funny. Anyways- it was a good week. This past week we learned about World View- and the Christian Idea v. Pagan Tyranny v. Pagan Individualism... still learning and thinking about MY World View.. and how it lines up with the Bible.
To be honest- I have had a slump these past 2 weeks.. just not been myself and frustrated.. but I am coming out of it.. and so thankful for that. I am so excited about this next week... We are going to be traveling all week around Panama.. doing a week of teaching on Spiritual Warfare.. going to a village called Erabache and then also Chirique.. which is "colder" than here, and has strawberries! YAY!

My birthday was so good here.. I was worried that it would be bad considering my first one without Chels.. but I woke up to a big box full of cokes, candy, and goodies.. then had my breakfast french toast ready for me at breakfast.. had all my plates and stuff washed.. got to eat mashed patatoes- so good... took my 5th hott shower since I have been here- THEN I slept on a couch!!! Haha.. said I was just gonna hang out for a minute and woke up 2 hours later.. crazy huh? We also went to Bennigans to eat- so good.. and came home to bag of 2 liter coca cola, maria cookies, and munchies! It was a good one.. totally missed twin- but it was still good.

God is good. All the time.

That's all for now! Love.

CHow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're so funny! when I was teaching Hardcore, our discipleship class, we were playing house and one of the kids said his imaginary gf's name was Bathsheba! HA!
Miss you, love you, praying for you!