“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Monday, October 12, 2009

cruzada: outreach.

outreach begins today! crazy huh? i am writing in a hurry- which gives me an excuse to not captialize anything :) hahah... anyways- outreach begins today- we will be spending 2 weeks in the city doing street, school, hospital ministry.. performing dramas, giving testimonies, prayer walking, our way cool hip hop dance and other things as well... we are partnering with a team from belize.. i am so excited and cant wait to see what God is gonna do! i love you all.. keep praying.. also dont send any more packages to that last address... we have a new one.. and i dont know what that one is.. i forgot... so just dont send it to those.. love love love.... .b

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

I'm so proud of you! I pray your ministries are going well, and that God would give you wisdom and clarity! Blessings in Christ, Rosemary