“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Friday, October 23, 2009

fast typer.

Heyyy friends, this is another fast blog post! We are leaving in 15 minutes to go to Bocas Del Torro for a week, after that week we will go to Costa Rica then travel our way back to base for Thanksgiving!

Be in prayer for:
all travels.. we are traveling a lot... after Costa Rica we will be in cities for 3 or 4 days then moving again.

programs we put on in streets.. that people would be touched

patience for me while traveling.. I can be a grumpy traveler ;)

our team unity...

preparing the hearts of the people we will come in contact with!


I love you all and am so excited to see what God is going to do this outreach! Ill post when I have internet... that could be who knows when! (pray for that too :))

Loveeeee

Bren

No comments: