“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Sunday, March 6, 2011

smile. :)

Life Lessons with Brennen:
a.k.a.-- a post to quiet my mind.... so much going on in it right now :)



  • be who you are. pretending or "watering down" yourself does nothing positive
    • be the best you while doing this, don't make excuses for ungodly behavior by saying "this is how I am", be Godly and be who God's called you to be. 
  • love people limitlessly. give them grace. if you are wrong in being frustrated/angry- make it right. 
  • show and demonstrate mercy. 
  • cute clothes really do make a difference in your day
  • stay thankful for the things in your life
    • win. win. situations- in every aspect of your life
  • try new things. try things you aren't good at. it's always fun learning about it.
  • find the unique things about people and help bring it out of them. encourage uniqueness.
  • smile. there is nothing better than the feeling of a true and genuine smile on your face.
  • have fun in life. there's a time and place for everything. immaturity can be allowed sometimes ;)
  • take time to invest in people's lives. get to know them. 
  • talk less than other people. (I need this written so I see it all the time)
  • live out your passions. if you find something that makes you come alive- don't abandon it. 
  • love yourself and who God is molding you into

God is so beyond amazing. I am so glad that hope and peace are a part of my day. I am so thankful for what God is doing and am beyond excited for the things to come. 


I love Jesus. Yes, I do. I love Jesus. How about you?

1 comment:

Robin Gaddis said...

Awesome I need to copy and print these!!! Good stuff