“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Forms=nofun

I really don't want you all to have a heart attack.... but I'm just gonna tell you what's up.... I applied for school. I know! I can't believe it either.... I have no idea if I'll be accepted OR if I'll be able to afford it..... but that brings me to the reason of my post. Forms. I am horrible at filling out fafsa, and scholarships, and things like that.... absolutely horrible. And I despise it on top of that...
     But sometimes, you just have to do what you don't want to do. It may help in the long run. (Fafsa is a bad example- because.... even though I am a "good girl", made good grades, never drank, never had sex, never whatever.... It's difficult for me to get financial aid.. Which is crap and ticks me off... because I'm actually serious about it... not just wasting the governments money.) Okay, ranting aside..... God will provide if this is what He wants me to do.
     I don't know what you've had to do in the past weeks that you haven't enjoyed- but I sympathize with you! I'm sorry you had to do it.... I'm sure it was as dreadful as me filling out Fafsa.... but I'm praying that goodness, favor, and endless opportunities comes from us doing what we don't like to do sometimes.

Life- it's a rollercoaster. I've learned to embrace it. I'm about to post a post from a friend about pursuing your passions.... be sure to check it out. :)

No comments: