“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Friday, January 14, 2011

24 Hour Prayer Round 2!

      Ahh, once again Metro is having their 24 Hour Prayer Event. I began the morning at 6am. The presence of the Lord is so refreshing. I absolutely love the simplicity and pureness in this movement. I love hearing people's visions for a prayer movement. I love the excitement that it brings. It brings people to realize that prayer is exciting. Prayer is worth it. Prayer works. And that is the truth.
     Prayer moves things, what happens that instant is demonic forces are demolished. Prayer shifts things. We win everytime we pray. Every single time. Our prayers aren't always answered at that moment, or that day...... but maybe they were answered in some way that we can't see yet. Time will reveal. Wait it out, God has a great and mighty plan for You. He will see to it that everything is done in perfect timing. He's never late.






Prayer brings life.

No comments: