“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fun... and humid

Panama life is tons of fun but totally humid the majority of the time.. suprisingly right now I am actually wearing jeans.. it is still like 70ish I really am not for sure, but it rained alllll morning- so that cooled it off- which I totally loved the rain. We have tin roofs so it makes me think I am at the cabin. :) Yesterday was lots of fun- we had "DTS recreation" which consisted of us playing soccer on a red clay "field". Our group had loads of fun, and I, of course, was SOAKED in sweat after we were done. We also played some group games during our class time. The Lord is continuing to speak to each of us, last night we got a chance to go to the city where we could see the city line and the water and have a time of worship. We prayed for the city and for lives to be blessed by the presence of the Lord. And this morning during our base intercession time I had a a vision of a multitude of Panamanians running towards the city to be in His presence. So that is something that you can begin to pray for that, that God will reveal what he meant for me to hear during that vision. I love our intercession time, it is such a faith builder. We learned yesterday that if we aren't faithful with the little things then how can God expect us to be faithful on the big things.. so little by little we are learning things that we have been unfaithful with to God. It is crazy how intense this is.. but I love every minute of it. I also forgot to say that during our first ministry prep time we got to make up a skit- and let me say, I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time. My group did a replay of the bus we caught to come back to the base Sunday afternoon.. So I was the coca cola/agua/DVD "seller" who came on the "bus" yelling, "Agua, Agua, anyone wanna buy some agua? Es mas frio!" We had a blast.. I love it. Anyways- on the more serious side... things you can pray for:
-The Lord to continue to speak to our group in bold ways.
-The Lord to being to speak to us on where we need to do our outreach.
-For me to become aware of the sin in my life that is holding me back from being the best that I can be.
-For me to begin to let go of some things and some relationships that are holding me back.
-For our DTS group to bond.
-For Marisol, the baby of our group, she has been running a temperature- so for healing.
-That the Lord will be the center of our attention at all time. 

I love all of you.. Please e-mail me---> brennen_gaddis@yahoo.com with any prayer requests or anything :) Love you!

No comments: