“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New set of nerves?

Wow, I leave in the morning for 5 months. THAT is insane. My nerves are shot, I have passed out, threw up, and cried a ton. I haven't eaten anything today, so you know I am not myself. But I still know that this is what God wants for me, I am out of my comfort zone, and I think that is where God has called all of us to be! Anyways- I wanted to thank you all in advance for sending me on my adventure- I would not be boarding the 3 planes tomorrow without your prayers and financial support! Thank you! Continue to pray for these good ol' nerves.. that they will settle down while I am traveling. I will be flying out of Louisville at 10:45, out of Chicago at 12:25, and out of Newark at 5:20 hopefully arriving to Panama at 9:40. 

Also many people have asked for my address so here it is:

Juventud Con Una Mision
Apartado 0850-00212
Panama, Rep de Panama

Feel free to write me, I enjoy getting mail :).. and if you want you can send some index cards with verses on them! 

You can search me on skype at brennen_gaddis@yahoo.com
My thing is just brennengaddis!

I will thrive off of your prayers- Pray that I will represent my Savior well! 

No comments: