“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Friday, April 9, 2010

Decisions.

     One of my flaws is that I am indecisive and I am impulsive. Which means I take little time to think and pray about my future and I decide to do things on a whim. It's all or nothing. Sometime's it works for the best, and sometimes I get bit in the tail end because of it.
     I am reeping what I sowed (nice grammar huh?). I had applied to Moody Bible Institute and went and checked it out, and I received THE letter today from them stating that "due to space" I have not been accepted to the Chicago campus. (I was accepted to the campus in Spokane, Washington.) I am okay with this. I know that God has an ultimate plan and that he works things out for the good. So I am okay. I am. Disappointed and a little frustrated but that's okay.
     So now the process begins again. Maybe this time I'll take some time and pray about it and really listen to God. So.. please be praying and interceeding for me about this. I would love to hear if God speaks to you about this.






On the flipside... just a random thought.... Wouldn't it be cool if you never had to refill your cup. Like if it was always full of Coca Cola Classic or Sweet Tea? Just a thought.

No comments: