20th Birthday Memories:
1. Berry Smoothie from Smoothie King- I think I am now addicted.
2. My Pappy looking ridiculously cute eating pizza with a towel on his head. (Mom was about to cut his hair, nonetheless, it made my day.)
3. Sushi with Pastor Jeff, Melissa, Jordan and mom. So blessed to have them in my life.
4. Fun car rides.
5. Buying 2 cans of Coca Cola Classic.
6. Ashley Abney and Candice Houvener. Sweeet girls.
7. Logan's Steakhouse paying for our entire groups meal. Yep. 14 of us. (Hallelujah!)
8. Birthday blessings and prophesies on the way home.
9. Being with my twin.
10. Post birthday breakfast with some amazing women in my family.
11. Some amazing friends that were so sweet with their birthday wishes.
The Lord was truly good to me. He whispered love and joy in my ears all day. I felt his presence all day. I'm pretty sure He was hugging me all day long. He gave me good sleep and a fabulous dream. He gave discernment. My God is so good to me and I am so thankful.