“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Resting until 11:22am :)

     I will shamefully admit that I just woke up. And I am blogging at 11:22. I say "shamefully" only because of my blogpost yesterday where I said it's time for me to get my hide out of bed. But there is one thing that I must say. Sleeping in until 11:15 is amazing. Especially if you haven't slept in in over 2 weeks. I love this feeling. :) And I'm sure some of you are criticizing me because I slept in until 11:22 on a Sunday. Well, this is when I personally will thank Pastor Jeff for having Promiseland Metro Church at 5PM on Sundays. I appreciate it so much. :)

     But the thing is, sometimes our bodies need rest. I haven't dreamed in a good little big, which is not normal for me. And guess who had 3 dreams last night!? Me! I love, love, love that God speaks through dreams. And guess who was singing in her dream again? Me! Maybe, one day, [please Lord] I will have a beautiful voice and get to sing loud and proud for real! I also got asked, while singing, if I knew Bret  Michaels. Weird?

     Anyway- this is a short post today. Just for kicks. I am enjoying my Sunday morning. May go for a walk. May not. May cook the family some lunch... and I may talk them into going and eating. Who knows? But I like this feeling. Thank you Lord for rest. And thank you that I don't have to rest my head on a rock. That I get a pillow. :) I love you Lord!

No comments: